Delex Systems, Inc. (Delex) acknowledges and respects the user’s privacy when visiting its delex.com website. You do not need to provide any information when you visit our site. However, we will act responsibly (by not trading, selling, or renting any information that has been provided) if you knowingly and voluntarily decide to give us personal information through any one of the following modes of communication:
- Your email address for alerts from Delex or for direct contact with a Delex employee.
- Form filled out by you to provide contact information to Delex.
- By dialing an 800 number to get in touch with our employment professionals.
- By submitting an application for employment.
Delex might store or disclose your information as allowed (or as required by law), including:
- Making any necessary or advisable disclosure to protect the rights, safety, and property of Delex or others.
- Processing an employment application.
- Allowing for lawful security about law enforcement investigations.
- Complying with any legal requirements.
Although Delex might collect or provide aggregate statistics about its site and its users for its own purposes (and share this with other parties), this data does not contain any identifiable information—rather, it reveals only internet addresses, types of operating systems, browser software, and pages accessed by visitors. We use this aggregate data to learn more about the behavior of our visitors/users and to measure overall user demographics. It must be noted that the Delex website contains hyperlinks to other non-Delex sites of interest to visitors, and we do not control or monitor the privacy, accuracy, quality, or integrity of those sites.
- Delivering Excellence
- Long-Term Relationships
- Empowering Employees